Veressent Life Logo

Friday, August 26, 2011

Easiest formula to get what you want...

The question of: How do I get from where I am to where I want to be? The easiest answer I have been taught through coaching is this:

Look in the direction of where you want to be
Speak in the direction of where you want to be
Act in the direction of where you want to be
And ONLY look back over your shoulder to see how far you've come.

This required that you are clear about where you want to go and the belief (if you have trouble with belief than check out www.psych-k.com)and trust that you are already there. It is a matter of creating the habits of success that will allow you to achieve what you are looking for.
Can you identify with crystal clarity what you really want? I think that is the only place to start. Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. I believe the key question here is "Can you identify with crystal clarity what you really want?"
    Well said....
    Paula Ribotto

    ReplyDelete